Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I've been Pinspired: T-Shirt Fabric Flower Hair Clip

I looooove hair accessories and am diggin' all the DIY projects on Pinterest.  The most recent tutorial I tried was an adorable t-shirt fabric flower hair clip by Emily's Little World blog.  It was a very easy project but the t-shirt I used didn't work very well for the flower, it was droopy?!  So, I'm really into felt right now so I tried it again using some felt scraps from the fall leaves garland I had made a few days prior and it worked out GREAT!  I love the end result and am looking forward to making more but I think I'll try to make some of the flowers a little smaller.  To check out my other cool DIY hair accessory finds CLICK HERE.   To create your own flower clip check out Emily's easy to follow tutorial CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment