Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I've been Pinspired: Pencil Vase

I am sooooooooo in love with Pinterest! It's so awesome to be able to find a DIY project when the mood strikes! Boston and I wanted to find something to do last weekend and found this cool pencil vase and decided to make one for his teacher...this project looked easy enough, didn't look like it would take much time, which is a bonus when working with my 8 year old and we had the supplies on hands no trip to town! YAY! We recycled a baked bean can and used some pencils we had stocked up on from the dollar store, glued them around the can with a glue gun and viola...a super cute vase! Unfortunately for Bozzies teacher, I like the vase and now have it filled with flowers and will not be parting with it anytime soon. It was easy enough we can whip out another one when teachers day easily! :) Woohoo Pinterest, thanks for the idea!  To view original pin and my other teachers gift ideas CLICK HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment