Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Have you seen this stuff??- Krylon Glitter Spray



Who doesn't freakin' LOVE glitter?!  While cruising Michael's last week looking for photo prop ideas for our upcoming family photo session I came upon this glitter spray!  So I grabbed some letters that spelled JOY thinking that might make for a cute pic and some glitter spray and headed home.  I unfortunately ran out of spray before covering all the letters and had to use glue and some gold glitter I swiped from my mom on the sides of each letter! :(  Anyway, I think they turned out great and we did get to use them in on of our family photo shots, I'm hoping they look good in the pictures!!  Anyway, I was wondering what other things you could use this spray for so I looked up glitter on Pinterest and this is one of the projects that came up using this exact spray in a gorgeous pink color...I think this may be my next project:
Click on the photo to be directed to Little Blue Boo for the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment