Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

DSD FREEBIES Galore- My favorites!!


As we all know yesterday was Digital Scrapbook Day, and I had a BLAST downloading all sorts of free goodies from the DHD crew blog hop!  What a fantastic kit....THANK YOU DHD designers..you ROCK!  Besides the blog hop kit DHD designer Robyn Meierotto {Pink Trike Designs} offered up some addition DSD love...the Be Awesome Today printable is waiting for me at Costco's photo center for my M-I-L to pick up..and I can't wait to get a cool frame and hang it up on the wall.  There are more goodies on her blog too that are equally as awesome.  I can't wait to show you what I created with the blog hop kit but you'll have to wait until my mother-in-law stops by later with my Costco delivery..thank you Maggie!  hahahaha  Click the images above to start the blog hop....hope you'll have as much fun as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete