Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Design House Digital DSD Blog Hop Projects

I am so excited to share the projects I made using the blog hop goodies I downloaded over the weekend from the fabulous designers at Design House Digital! I was again inspired by projects I've seen on Pinterest...I created a Montana layout that I intend on sticking in a frame and hanging on the wall. It's a little different than what I've seen on Pinterest, I added some Montana facts and a title. I love how it turned out! Then I made ANOTHER dry erase board for my fridge! This one is so much cooler than my last one by far. I made a flower out of some grey felt by following a Pinterest tutorial, it was so simple and quick! I then printed out on card stock the chevron paper from the kit and used my new i-Top tool to make an extra large brad that I hot glued into the center of my felt flower.....and viola, a dry erase board. I think I might get some dark teal paint and paint over the almond colored frame and distress it, the almond color is a little boring but it was the only paint I could find at the time! Thanks for stopping in...happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment