Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

I've been Pinspired: Fall Leaves Garland



This gorgeous leaf garland was one of the first DIY projects I came across on Pinterest. I thought it would be a perfect {AND EASY} fall project. So I pinned this project in my DIY folder and followed the link to A Beautiful Mess Blog for futher instruction. What a great blog created by a super talented chick named Elsie, if you cruise over to her blog stick around and peek at all the great projects she's created!! So after writing down my needed supplies I headed off to Walmart...unfortunately they didn't have a great selection of felt but I think the end result turned out okay! Below is a pic of my finished product, it was very easy and I think it adds to my fall decor! CLICK HERE to get directions on creating your own fall leaves garland!!!! HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment