Digital Scrapbooking
I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

FREE fresh flowers for your Springy layouts!

So last year I was working on some kits and never got around to finishing them..so here are some pretty flower embellishments from the unfinished nature kit!  These are all flowers I picked last year!!  I hope you'll find some use for them on your layouts..if you do use them I'd love to see your layouts!  CLICK HERE to be directed to my freebie page OR you can click the freebie link at the top of this page!  Thanks everyone, hope you are having a GREAT Spring..it's snowing here at my house!! *please note, I added a  shadow to the preview above so you can see each flower better but there is no shadowing on the downloads*

No comments:

Post a Comment